A trip to Sentosa

Few weeks back (can't really remember when :p old liao got bad memory) brought Declan and his cousin Evelyn to Sentosa fo some fun. Below are some pics to compensate for the lack of posts recently.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The daddy dug out a heart and I put his son on the little hearty island that daddy created.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Can you folks believe that the sleeveless T and blue tights which evelyn was wearing actually comes from my wardrobe?? is she big or am i small???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I spent most of the time looking after our belongings while the 3 of them fool around in the sand. I guess daddy spent "part" of his time checking out the bikini gals. Evelyn spent most of her time digging into the sand and Declan spent most of his time trying to find out what does sand taste like. He kept shoving sand into his own mouth and then spitting it out again... reminds me of luo han fish...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

After a few years you are going to have trouble in warding off those bikini babes from your cute son :)

Prince

blurblur said...

Yeah, it's nice to see Declan again:)) He's grown but still got that baby-ish look in him..hehe..

How old is Evelyn by the way? Wow, you should feel proud mah, gave birth already but still got a "girly" figure..;p

Vyvy said...

Prince I guess my son will ward me away if i want to ward off the bikini babes wahhahah

Blur, evelyn is 8 yrs old this year. "girly" hmmmm under developed u mean? :p

ky said...

Hahahaa, Ivy you ARE petite. Remember the same remark I made after I first met you :)

Mama Kat said...

Ivy.. think u got put on some weight hor.. see ur face is more rounded liao... kekeke

ZMM said...

Hello Ivy, long time didn't come visit you. Declan is such a big boy now!

You guys sure had lots of fun in Sentosa huh?

Vyvy said...

Kat, I think so :p my tummy has been buldging out when I sit

Zara's mummy Declan is indeed a big boy now, I really miss his baby looks and yeah we did have a good time that day :)