T2 add on

arghhhhhhhhhh just another item to add on to the last post.

This morning Master Lim refuse to co-operate.I thought I had an appointment at 8am in the office (turn out I remembered wrongly and it should be 830am...) and his dad was limping due to overexercising so we decided to all fetch a cab to our destinations together. We'll drop Master Lim at childcare before dropping the dad along AYE and then me at the hospital. Everyone must leave the house at around 7.20-25am in order to be on time.

This little chap wakes up in the morning and decided he wants to throw tantrum and make life hell for me. He refused to get change, refuse to drink his milk and simply wants to lie down and whine.

7.30a.m we are still at home and we only managed to change his diaper and his pants and his milk is still in his hand, untouched. Adding on to those he's crying and crying just because I pulled out his pacifier trying to coax him to drink the milk.

Arghhhhhhhhhhh finally I can't take it anymore, since the grandma is already awoken due to the saga, I left him with her, picked up my bag and walk out of the door. So, no childcare for him today!. We stay on the fifth level and when I reached ground floor, I can still hear his thunderous wails. TERROR!

7 comments:

blurblur said...

This scene is so familiar...;)

Anonymous said...

friends been telling me that too when their boys are around age 2 and after reading your blog, hmmm...guessed all parents and toddlers (whether girl or boy) will go thru this stage in a way or another...

Irene said...

For lack of better words, YOU CAN DO IT! :)

Phoebe said...

*HUGS* this too shall pass! Hang in there!

btw, Ivy, i have relocated back to livejournal - http://phoebeparry.livejournal.com/

Vyvy said...

thanks folks.

Phoebe ur new site is much prettier but ahhh non member cannot leave comments leh :(

Phoebe said...

thats the point, Ivy! Security. So sorry, you gals have to sign up if you want to read :(

Phoebe said...

eh... end of April already! *nudge*