New Year New Home

Dear All, I've finally put my feet down and decided to shift to my new home for the new year. Reasons being :

- This current blog takes donkey years to load,
- Some readers got problem accessing this site,
- The uploaded image and post will flicker every now and then,
- The posts will go blank sometimes,
- I got problems uploading the photos sometimes and it takes really long to upload the photos..
- The worse things was, some mamas cannot leave comments... arghhhhh.....

I was collecting feedback and some people still prefer this current template while some prefer that of my new home Ratio is 50:50. Thus I based my decision on the final vote from a "wise" man - my boss. His opinion is that the layout and theme seems better at wordpress and the best advantage is, it loads so much faster.

So bye bye blogspot, I am shifting to wordpress. Do hop over to our new home ok? See ya!

0 comments: