Musical Baton

Ohhh after reading Phoebe's post on Musical Baton then the sotong me realised, I am suppose to do the same after I got the arrow from hahahah

Total volume of music files on my computer:

Just reformatted my computer last week, so currently music files do not exist in my computer. How sad!!!


The last CD I bought was:

Barney... for my son

Song playing right now:

Blasting gun shots from my eClub users....

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

Self created humming lullaby by Kiat (my husband) - he use that lullaby to make my baby sleep

Non sensical babbling by Baby Declan - I assume he is singing cos he will do the babbling in one whole breathe non stop.

That's about it actually, I don't really have much time to listen to songs :p


Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:

Fannie
Stacey
Online Triplets
Sleeping mommy
moshengren

3 comments:

Vyvy said...

can do can do. just add whatever u have hahahaha

the parents said...

oh, we're not sure what we're supposed to do. just post this on our blog? should we do this for the mother and father?

Vyvy said...

hahah yeah you just need to post it on your blog. Either father or mother will do :)