I'm still ALIVE

Sorry lah folks... i really cannot find time to blog these few weeks. Hands are really tight, whatever time I have left is very precious, so I dedicated it to my boy. Now that he has slept, I quickly come up here to blog a few sentence to confirm that I am still very much alive and kicking.

For mummies who miss my boy, here is a half naked pic of him. I snap it when we were rolling around in bed. hahaha I always like to roll around in bed with my boy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He has learnt how to "pray pray" this evening. Still can't do "thank kiss", "pank kiss" nor "frank kiss". Dec has also grown more vocal over the past few weeks. He's now babbling alot but he don't really make much sense.

For awhile we celebrated that he is sleeping on the dot at about 10+ nightly, now his sleeping routine has gone haywire again... Yesterday he refused to close his eyes till 2+ in the morning....

Me and my team have a booth at the book fair, so mamas, if you all happen to go to the book fair and pass by booth 07 can say hello to me.

I will update more often in 2-3 weeks time, meanwhile do bear with me.

Good night!

6 comments:

Vyvy said...

hmm I am not selling books there hahah, i am in Children's Education. We are not selling anything there, we are there to invite parents to attend our "Secrets to Success Study" Seminar. Heng ahhh i am not those who go potong money by sellin assessment books. ahhaha

it's now on till end of next week

Phoebe said...

Is that by Adam Khoo?

Vyvy said...

hmmm alot of people think I am with Adam Koo, but actually no. I am with ALW World Centre for the Minds. All our courses are backed with scientific research done by Professor Allan Snyder, Director of Center for the Minds in australia. He is a world renown scientist, who study the brain of geniuses and we are proud to have him as our partner.

So remember, the difference between ALW and the rest of the enrichment programmes is our programmes do have scientific backings ;)

Mama Kat said...

Heard Adam Khoo fm my colleague that they are charging $1800 for 3 full day course (for me too exp liao) so i sign up with the S 2 S for my elder girl (she went for the volunteer and had fun n request to join the program).. this Sun is starting the 1st lesson.. hope our investment on her worth...
Cheers... Katherine

Vyvy said...

Hi Kat,

Hope Serene will love the class :)

Phoebe said...

You coming back yet? I miss Declan!... okay... i miss you also :P