We have being "familied"

Hey I discovered that Baby Talk has been "familied".What do i mean by "familied"? ohhhh let me enlighten all of you. Nowadays it is the in kind of description you know? When you get mentioned on Mr Brown's blog we say that you are been "browned" and when you get mentioned on! Xiaxue's blog, we say you are been "xiaxued" right?

Baby Talk was briefly mentioned in July copy of "Family" magazine so ain't it right for me to say that Baby Talk has been "familied" heheh.

It was a surprise and pleasant discovery. Last Saturday, I had to take over my mum's role as the newspaper lady at our kiosk, to pass time, I started flipping through all the latest magazines. While flipping "Family", I came upon an article about blogging and upon turning the next page I saw a screen shot with the picture of a half naked baby. I was thinking to myself :" Hey, this screen shot looks kinda familiar" Then I realised :" Hey that's Declan and hey that's my blog!" hahah so fun.


Huileng! You have been "familied" too

5 comments:

blurblur said...

Wow...congrats!! and isn't it nice to be "familied"..i better go grab a copy of Family now:) :)

Vyvy said...

It sure does blur! :)

huileng said...

Huh? really? I also don't know about that, must be a pleasant surprise to discover that. Thanks for letting me know, let me see if i can get a copy and find out what it is about.

Vyvy said...

sure celine! do visit mama huileng's blog from my link too. she is the one who first inspired me!

Phoebe said...

wey... you mia a bit long ley :P