Tag.....

When I went to Fannie's blog and read that she has been tagged, I have a "bad" feeling that I will be tagged soon or may already have been tagged without me knowing... After reading through Fannie's entry, I hopped on to Blurblur's site and true enough.. I was tagged.... and WIN LIAO LOH FANNIE AND BLUR! all those people whom I know and whom I can tag are all tagged by the both of u!!! Leaving me high and dry! how how how????

Before I worry about who to tage, let me just do my part and share with all the 10 things that will bring me moment of joy :

1) When Declan can sit quietly and play independently for about 20 mins. He is a boy who needs alot of attention and gets bored easily. Thus he either wants attention from adults or new toys to keep him occupied.

2) Whenever Declan calls :"mummmmmyyyyyy" in a very playful tune.

3) If i can get 24 hours of personal time to do all the things which i love to do e.g reading a good book in a quite cafe over a nice cup of brew, or sewing my x-stitch in a quiet and bright environment with nice soothing music.

4)Whenever we have the opportunity to go out as a family of three.

5)When Declan can sleep by 10.30 p.m

6) When my clients call and say thank you

7) When clients call and say they wanted to attend our complimentary "Secrets to Study Success" workshop

8) When declan laughs or giggle cheekily

9) When Declan hops off the bed and runs around naked and play catching when we are trying to dress him. You should have seen his cheeky face and hear his cheey laughter when he does that!

10) When someone feed me cheesecake!

Now now my headache starts... who should i tag???? I think I'll just be kind and end it here cos ahhh no one else for me to tag wor!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. Just wondering.. What does tag mean?? Thks

blurblur said...

Hehe...thank you Ivy!! Did you saw the tag on "seven"? maybe you can do one on that as well...kekeke..

Vyvy said...

anonymous... tag is something like a chain letter in the form of a blog, let's denote it as chain blogging whereby if i get tag to write about e.g. 7 things which make me happy, after i complete i will reassign other bloggers to post the same thing in their blog. that is tagging. not sure if i explain clearly or not

Blur.. bu yao bu yao!!! I saw I saw and i will faint if i do that tag. My brain cells will all be dead :p

Anonymous said...

Thks!!! Your exlanation's clear.. Hmm, I sure wonldn't wanna be tagged.. ;)