A trip to underwater world

Late this afternoon, I received a SMS from Phoebe asking me what happened to Declan's blog. :p hahaha I guess, I've been slagging recently. It's been a week since I last update the blog. Pardon me. Here are the photos of our Underwater World trip which I said I'll post.

This is him in the Sentosa Bus on our way to Underwater World

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At the entrance of the place, there is a "Touch Pool" where you can touch the fishes and other sea animals.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Loads of pictures of the little one looking intensely at the fishes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The pink colour stuff are jellyfishes. Declan don't really like the gigantic fishes, he prefers the small little colourful ones. When the gigantic ones came too near, he'll turn away and say :" scared scared!!" and kept tapping on his own chest. ahhaha timid fellow.

More pics of him staring at the aquarium.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Let's see some photos of the colorful and beautiful aquarium

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The following photos are taken when we tour the tunnel.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our tickets actually entitled us to visit the dolphin lagoon too. Unfortunately, it was raining that day and thus we had to give the dolphin lagoon a miss... What a waste. We spent a little time after the visit to grab a bite. I am suppose to share a hotdog with the little one and ended up he took the sausage while I took the bread....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After eating the "separated" hotdog, we savoured on a bag of Famous Amos cookies which I brought along. yum yum!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I enjoyed the day. I bet the little boy too. He gets to be up close and personal with his favorite fishes. In fact I don't mind another trip back again some time later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I am suppose to share a hotdog with the little one and ended up he took the sausage while I took the bread...." ---> 一人一半,感情不散。。。

Vyvy said...

lol. but he got the better half!! hmmph!!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Dec seemed to enjoy the fishes. Such nice pix, I enjoyed the them myself. Should bring my kids to S'pore this X'mas