Excuse me Are you a model?

I always like to take photos. I think it’s a great way to capture emotions and memory. I’ve been planning for a family portrait for the longest time. In fact, it was first scheduled last November. Unfortunately, due to our tight schedules, the photo shoot was postponed till late January this year.

When I communicated with the photographer, I emphasized that I wanted the photos to focus more on Declan and less on me and Kiat.

The photo shoot took place on 27 January. It was quite fun! Declan was not really co-operative at the beginning. In fact he cried and wanted to get out of the studio the moment we stepped in. It took awhile for us to coax him and the photographer had to sacrifice quite a few packs of chocolates to get him to co-operate. It’s not an easy job to capture snapshots of a moving toddler. At some stages, the photographer even had to lie on the floor with him in order to snap the photos.

I snapped these during the shoot. See? 3 big men (photographer, make-up artist and Kiat) had to entertain him as if he was some big shot diva.

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

I bet Zoe Tay and Fann Wong were much easier to handle than an 18 months toddler. The photos will be ready by this Friday; I’m praying hard that it’ll turn out nice!

4 comments:

blurblur said...

show pictures when it's done hor! :)

I've been planning to take a family portrait for a long long time too...hmm..should move my butt and get it done soon..hehe..;p

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh... first a TV debut, now a photoshot like a DIVA... ah boy getting more and more popular wor... ;)

Mama Kat said...

Where u go? Remember to show us the pix when ready..

Vyvy said...

blurblur, u better move fast, cos ahh these kids are growing by the second. before you know it, they are all grown up already.


yl, no lah this photoshoot is out of our own pocket one, it's not some commercial assignment.

Kat, we went to this place call EMO, we actually go for the skill of the photographer, incidentally he also shoots for SPH.

If the photos turn out nice, i'll post, if it's not nice i will still post and then burn the photos plus studio together :x