Happy Mother's Day

In less than an hour's time, it will be Mother's Day of 2006. I remembered I was wondering aloud to my colleague a few days back about when will I finally get a little pressie from Declan for Mother's Day.

I got it on Thursday! Look!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A heart-shaped paper lolli with his pic. He didn't present it personally to me. I got to find this pressie in a very "unromantic" manner. I was checking his bag for his childcare communication book to see if there's any update when I saw this thing sitting in the bag.

I knew that it was definitely not him who did this. It must had been mass produced by the childcare teachers. The photo did't look glam at all. It seems like he got snapped right after he woke up from his nap. Nevertheless it was heartwarming :) and also very thoughtful of the childcare centre to help the little ones prepare the pressie. It's got a little magnetic strip at the back to allow me to stick it on my work station. I'll find a nice and cosy corner for it on Monday when I'm back in office :)

Oh I just figured out that the little red stuff surrounding his pic were his thumbprints.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mummies out there!

2 comments:

blurblur said...

I also got my first 'mass production' mother's day pressie from Damien on thursday...

Though i know it's not him who did it, somehow i treasure it very much :)

Happy Mother's Day to you too, Ivy! :)

1+2mom said...

Muahaha!!I also got the same type og mother's day card :) He gave me right away when i go to fetch my son.

Happy Mother's day to you !!!