My Mother's Day Present

Kiat gave me this to me yesterday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was wondering if I should wait till christmas before I open it since the wrapping paper was grazed by Dear Old Santa Claus.

Then again, since I had a perfect excuse to open it yesterday, since it was mother's day, I did. Guess what is in it?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A cool white iPod nano! That's something which is on his wish list. Anyway, since it was given to me I'll share it with him as I think he'll need it more than me because he travel more than I do.

5 comments:

Captain 熊猫 said...

haha.. think he bought it with the intention that YOU would share it with him.. perfect lame excuse for him to say 'Dear, can I borrow your Ipod?'

Anonymous said...

i sniff a conspiracy... he didnt just bought himself a present for mother's day, did he?!?!?! :P

wtpgRR said...

My hubby quote when he is out of idea what to get for pressie- "Buy something u like". When the receiver dont like it, you may get a chance...better then the pressie become a waste.

Very practical right? and unromatic too but that's quite true about my hubby.

Sometime I am thinking can he spend a little more effort like he did during his courtship? His answer "lazy"

Vyvy said...

LAZY??? see?? see??? GUYS! before marriage and after marriage always so different!

IMMomsDaughter said...

LOL. Enjoyed this entry. Smartie hubby u got. Typical of man, right?