Bad Omen

This afternoon I opened up the fridge, intending to get a piece of cheese to go with my bread, somehow the whole row of colourful bottles containing medication caught my attention instead.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was wondering :"Wow, how come I never realise we have soooo many bottles of medicine lying around in the fridge." I picked up a bottle and look at the name, it belongs to Declan. I picked up another bottle, it also belongs to Declan. I picked up the 3rd bottle, it, still belongs to Declan.... Ended up, majority of the bottles in there belongs to the little master. This also signifies, how often my little boy falls sick. I picked up my handphone and snap a pic of this row of medication and thought maybe I can add a post on this blog regarding this. Anyway, thinking of it now, what's soooo interesting about these bottles of medicine right??? What's there to blog about right?? choy choy choy!!!!

I guess, it's all just a bad omen..... My little boy then came home sick in the evening... He's develop eye irritation again, probably due to impending flu virus. His eyes were watery and I can spot a few burst blood vessels in the white, I guess it's due to too much rubbing. He got a running nose and a cough as well.

The dad will be bringing him to a doctor tomorrow..

3 comments:

blurblur said...

Oh dear...get well soon, Dec.

Erm...i seldom keep his medication (except those for fever and allergy), the rest, i throw once he recover..hehe..

Anonymous said...

I have double what you have :) Hope Dec gets well soon.

Anonymous said...

hi cuddly_pilo mummy, i m fr IDOBABY forum. shall we link up? cos my mummy jansey oso likes to blog abt me. now she's even printing the postings out to make a real diary for me to read when i grow up ^_^