I want 6,7,8,9,10 ?????

Saturday night I came back from my DND at 1+a.m to discover that my little boy is still wide awake waiting for me. The dad said he's been asking for me the whole day. awwww.. how heartwarming..

Needless to say, the little boy stuck on to me like a leech when he saw me and refused to let me go bathe. As I carried him into the room, we walked pass his chest of drawers and he pointed to my bottle of nail polish and kept chanting :"I want this!" He refused to give up .. sigh... i've got not much choice but to bring down the bottle for him.

Ever since he saw me putting on nail polish once, he's obsessed with coloring his own toe nails... That's a bad sign ain't it?

He insisted I paint his toe nails for him, to pacify him, I painted 2 of his toenails with a very very nude colour. He's not satisfied.

Dec :"Mummy I want..."
Me :"Mummy painted for you already, see? I painted 2 already."
Dec :" Mummy.. I want 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.."
Me :" ?????"

Do you get what he meant? He wanted to paint all 10 toe nails, but he didn't know how to put it correctly as "Mummy I want to paint all". Instead he counted out all his toe nails for me.

I know I should not paint for him, but I'm not prepared to handle a sticky, wailing toddler at 1+a.m. He ended up sleeping only at 3.30a.m...

I'll solve the toe nail painting obsession by hiding all my nail polishes in my wardrobe and never to let him see me painting my nails anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, heh the toe nail painting is so cute. I think all of them go through that phase, boys as well as girls, so no need to worrylah :)

blurblur said...

Hahaha...reminds me of Damien...

Wow, slept at 3.30am??!! That's very 'early'...;p

Anonymous said...

Hehe. So cute. But still hope he will outgrow it very very soon and for your plan to work kay..don't want him painting his nails at a much older age!!! Eeeeeeehh...
Haha. Enjoyed yourself at the D&D? Heehee. I saw the pics. "Pong Pong"... Oh wells. Poor little guy must be rather tired the next day, no? 3.30 OK!