1st Attempt to Bath Declan

Kiat’s at reservist, mil went out to pay respect to her ancestors, left me and Declan home alone. This time, I’ve got no more excuses to run away from the sacred task of bathing my boy unless I want to hug a smelly baby for half the day until mil comes home.

Surprise hor? Wondering what kind of mum I am right?? My boy is turning 9 months old soon and since Day 1, I’ve never bathe him.

But hey folks! I survive the ordeal! I bathe him successfully and I didn’t drown him! Bubble Bath Thank god! He seems abit frustrated when I shampoo him, probably the way I hold him somehow differs from how he was held by his grandma and dad. He doesn’t look comfortable. But it’s my first attempt mah… so of course will be abit “ar ka ar chue” (duck leg duck hand).

Mission accomplished! 成功! Clapping Hands lai lai "pa pok" for me and give me some kind words of encouragement! I’m sure I’ll be able to do a better job the next time round.

2 comments:

Captain 熊猫 said...

Weee! better start practising else you will be more 'ar ka ar chue' when Jr 2 comes along.

This Uncle of 3 and cousin of 8 also have no such practise ahhaa... who am i to say more haha

MomsyWorld said...

*applause* Great job! I can still remember how careful I was while trying to bathe for Lynnie when she was much younger! Declan is very stable now and it's great to have Mommy bathing for him! Wonderful experience right? Should attempt to bathe him more often...he will appreciate you care and love for him!