Bamboo Chair



See how happy the boy look in the chair? I've been hunting for a similar chair for the longest time but can't find it anywhere. This is on loan from 大姑. Kiat's sis spotted the chair at 大姑's place while we were there for a CNY gathering. She suggested borrowing it from her and return it once Declan out grow the chair.

Phew!! Finally something which can "contain" my boy. I tried putting him in his pram and on high chair but he can't sit still for long in both. However, he seems to like sitting in the bamboo chair. Maybe it's because it can produce a lot of noise when he use his hands to slap the table in front of it. There was a period of time when MIL keep bugging me to get a walker for Declan, but I refuse to give in to that request for obvious reasons.

Now feeding him is so much easier. I'm still interested to purchase one for him. Anyone who knows where I can get one do let me know.

3 comments:

Captain 熊猫 said...

looks very contented to be 'entrapped' hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Can get the bamboo chair at Alexandra Village.

Vyvy said...

ohh tks!! Will go there and grab it!