Happy National Day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That is our national flag from the view of Declan. From this piece of "artwork", you can see that his creativity is very much in the "pte ltd" category...

Anyway Happy Birthday Singaporeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nope, we are not going to watch the parade at stadium as I am sure my little itchy backside won't be able to sit still for that many hours and neither are we going somewhere to catch the fireworks as this little terror is afraid of fireworks. I love fireworks!! sigh.....

For those who are concern about his eyes, thank you so much, he's getting better and healing well :) puppy eyes will be back in no time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! At least Dec's adorable eyes are healing.
Happy National Day to you too!
-Clau~

blurblur said...

Damien used to be afraid of fireworks too...but now he tell me: "Wow..mummy so nice and pretty hor...and so colourful!" I'm sure Dec will love fireworks too when he's older.

So glad that the puppy eyes will be back soon...:)

Vyvy said...

thank you claudia.

Blur, I am contemplating to "risk it" one more time this weekend and bring him out to see fireworks again :x