Line Dancing Fun

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I brought Dec to see my granny last week and on our way back, we heard some Chinese oldies playing loudly at the open court and a whole group of aunties and uncles waving their arms and kicking their legs in tune to the music. They are doing line dancing.

Dec saw them and decided to join in the fun. He started to wave his arms along with them.

So I left him at the side of the court to dance and found a corner bench to sit and watch him. Not long after, he met another boy who acquired the same interest as him. Quite a cute sight to see both boys mimicking the elderly.

Maybe I should consider sending him to some dancing class in future. Definitely not ballet though! I find male ballet dancers such big sissies!! No offence, this is just how I feel.

3 comments:

blurblur said...

We were at Parkway over the weekend, and saw some old folks doing line dancing as well. Damien love watching them and refused to budge too...hmm..perhaps we can arranged them to do line dancing together..hehe..;p

IMMomsDaughter said...

I'll send my son for Salsa classes if he was interested :P

Vyvy said...

Blur, what's wrong with kids nowadays?? i'll expect he like hip hop instead of line dancing....

salsa?? cool!