My Little Loyal Guard

The noti dad walked pass me and gave me a slap on the thigh while I was cuddling up with Declan. Having witness that, he gave his dad a killer stare and a fierce :"NO!" before lashing out at the dad with his hands.

He kept on shouting :" NO! NO! NO!" fiercely at his dad while trying to revenge me by slapping the dad. No amount of explanation by the dad can stop his fierce and protective act.

The sour dad then goes :" Next time got people protect you liao."

I feel so protected. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

6 comments:

blurblur said...

Wah....no scared already hor...with your little bodyguard around! :P

MomsyWorld said...

that was sweet indeed...isn't it? ;p

Ethyl's the same...tat also shows us who is the more active parent in bringing up a child. :x

wtpgRR said...

Declan is so sweet! Worth doting son hor! Now walking is like floating in the air hor :p

Anonymous said...

remind me to xiam far far away when i see you... just in case lah...

Vyvy said...

now i can fly liao hahah

YL no worries, Declan generally is gentler to the female species.

IMMomsDaughter said...

*Clap clap* Good boy Dec