Declan's 1st Christmas

Decky’s got his first ever x’mas pressie.




Unfortunately for him, it’s not from his mum nor dad. It’s from Angelia! Nice gift! Decky’s first Fisher-Price toy. A musical banjo!







In fact, I’ve planned to buy Dec some Fisher-Price’s toys soon but Angelia beat me to it. She promised to buy the kids at home more gifts if she strikes 4D again. Hahaha. Oh yeah that reminds me that I must thank Baby Ethylyn for the mini windfall she gave us. Angelia won $750 while I won $1000 (out of which 600+ went to my insurance $!*!%P!%!&!!!!) from betting on Ethy’s related number. Typical Singaporean huh??!! Every thing also can buy 4D!!! hahahah ok ok back to the baby talk!!

Though it’s already pass Christmas, I still bought some new toys for Dec at Isetan sales yesterday as promised! Good buy! Fisher-Price was at 30% off!!

On Christmas Day, we brought Dec over to Kiat’s colleague’s house for a pot luck session. Food was good,




company was good, even music was good but... Baby was bad…. While all the others were happily chitchatting and enjoying the festive food, me and Kiat gotta take turns to comfort our “Stranger Anxiety” hit baby……




He’s fussy the whole time there… whining whining and whining plus pooing….. Poor baby…. He just dun seems to be able to get use to the strange environment… We end up leaving early…sigh…… Hope his colleagues won’t think that we are a spoil spot.

Luckily I managed to fulfill my promise of capturing some photos with the Christmas lighting for him. Before we shoot home, we stop by Orchard to snap a few pics. I got a hard time trying to get Dec to face the camera. This little bundle was so intrigued by all the bright lightings that he kept turning back to look at the lights and décor. When he looked at the back, I’ll swirled around and let him faced the front, b4 Kiat could captured anything he’ll whirled his head to look behind again… I’ll then had to swirl to the other side again in order for him to face the front…. So if anyone of u spotted a crazy woman in front of Tanglin Mall with a baby in one hand and seemingly trying to dance salsa in public on Christmas nite, that’s none other than yours sincerely.






You guys may refer to my Christmas Album for more pics.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! all ppl struck that number but to think that i never bet...hmm...but i'm not those faithful 4D person la...so even if have, i won't bet as well...as long as my Lynnie can bring some luck and happiness for people around her is good enough...this will act as a small contribution to the catastrophe that cause such great heartache and pain to the world...