My Best Christmas Pressie in 2004!




See that??? How cute! hahahha! When I opened my office mailbox earlier on, I saw this email title "look at this baby, soooo cute" sent by Kiat. I tot it was another one of those circulated attachments of other people's cute baby. So I did not opened it immediately and went on to read other mails first. When I'm done with the others, I finally opened this faithful mail. It opened in a minimize window, and I only saw a baby's face. I was wondering, whose baby was this? As the pic was not very clear. So I maximise the window and read the message written "on" the baby. OHHH that's my baby!! hahahah..

I always like this kinda innovative and "self made" present rather than some material items :) Merry X'mas to you too Kiat and Declan!

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Thats a really sweet move :)) Have a Blessed Christmas too.

Vyvy said...

yeah! I think it's sweet too! Merry X'mas to you too!