Declan's 1st X'mas



My Little Reindeer I think he looks more like a bunny wannabe in this pic

First I wanna wish all of you Merry Christmas Santa This will be Little Dec's 1st ever Christmas in his life. Unfortunately I forsee that it will be an uneventful Christmas for the little one. I've yet to get him any pressie. No time to shop. But I'll definitely shower my little bundle with lots of pressies!! ElfJust that he won't get it in time for christmas as I've planned to buy him loads of toys and clothes in the coming Isetan Private Sales on 28 Decemeber 2004!! Cheapo mum hor??!! No choice lah, who ask him to be born to a pauper mum? So I'll rather stretch my dollar a little. If I buy from the sales I'll be able to give him more things with the same budget. Right???

It's oredi 24th Dec and we've not bring him to Orchard to take photos with the christmas decor and lightings... I doubt we'll hv time for that either... Decky, mummy promise that I'll try to squeeze a little time out to help u snap a few memorable photos ok??! but if I can't make it dun disown me hor?!!

HO HO HO! jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way, oh wat fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh~~~

Santa's Sleigh RockettesCarolers

0 comments: