Hot Babe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't he looks "hot" in this pic? Jokes aside, I'm really having a hot babe in the house... his temperature measured 39 degress this morning at 3am.. he was twitching and to me it looks a little like shivering or convulsion, I'm not really sure... what I'm damn sure was his little fingers turned purplish. That jotted us out of bed and rush him down to Mt Alvernia.

Did a blood test and everything turns out fine. Phew! However doc says that having high temperature for 3 days it's unusual. His fever come and go come and go. Doc suspects throat infection. I'm glad that he's still very active despite the temperature.

Let's hope he'll be "cool" soon, otherwise we'll need to send him in to Mt A again....

7 comments:

blurblur said...

Oh poor Dec...be "cool" real soon...:)

ky said...

Yeps! Fingers turned purple! Must have scared the s**t out of you. Get well soon Declan!

Phoebe said...

Roseola? High fever spiking could cause convulsion and seizure. It could be very trying... but it shall all pass. Hang in there!

Vyvy said...

First of all, Phoebe what are you doing up at this hour???

We are not sure what it is... doctor didn't say much.. High fever really can cause convulsion and seizure ahhh??? I thought I was imagining things and scaring myself u know??!! I put my hands on his body and i felt spasms from him and I thought u was just feeling cold.. I covered him with blanket and rub his limbs but the spasm continue and that's when i on the light and notice that his fingers had turned purple.... :(

The doctor didn't think it was anything serious though.. anyway thank god the fever is gone and he is as cool as ever now :)

Phoebe said...

Speak for yourself :P Well... at least you were doing something neat! I like the new look :)

It's kind of our usual routein. We don't usually turn in till about 2ish. I think that sleep is a waste of time :P

MomsyWorld said...

Ivy, u went to Dr Simon?

Do let him drink more fluid and less snacking...

Ethyl: Get well soon, gor gor! :)

Vyvy said...

nope fannie. When the spasms happen it was like 3am in the morning and Dr Simon was not available mah.. So we actually sent him down to Mt A walk in clinic.

Anyway he's ok now. I think should be fine