Our Boxing Day

What's the next most sensible thing to do after X'mas?? That's right!! Pressie opening time!!! The guests whom we had over on X'mas day pot luck session were nice, they brought along pressies for Dec though we did arrange for a gift exchange.

Look at Dec and his pressies!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In all he a Barney song book, a singing Barney, a sesame street alphabet desk and building blocks from our guests. Notice a doggie wearing the yellow raincoat? That's a pressie from my aunt. He also got another song book from my uncle as well as a Barney haversack from Angelia. Plenty of barneys huh? Guess what's his favorite?

It's none other than the Barney Song Book.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Guess what's my favorite?? It's the singing dog in the dick tracy look alike yellow raincoat hehhehee. It's really cute u know!!! It can sing and dance to the tune of "Singing in the rain"! It really pumps up the christmas mood and it makes me smile. I know i know... it's Dec's pressie not mine.. but I love it all the same :p

4 comments:

blurblur said...

Hehehe..Dec looks so cute with his pacifier..:))Lucky boy, got so many pressies..:)

Damien has the same Sesame Street alphabet desk! It's a pressie from my SIL on his 2nd birthday!

ZMM said...

Dec is a fan of Barney? So many Barney things.

Vyvy said...

yup he is. I used to hate the purple dino but this boy like leh..

pheobe22 said...

It’s really very informative that I wanted ever, thanks for this. boxing classes near me