WANTED - Phantom Caller

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Crimes Committed as follow :

Crime 1
Victim - Christina Chiow (CC) (Suspect's mum {SM} secondary school classmate whom was dear to the mum's heart but do not keep in frequent contact)

Ringgggggggg

SM : Hello
CC : Hello, wei Ivy, you called me? Wahhh what "wind" makes you call me.
SM : Huh?? no leh, I didn't call you leh.
CC : Got let, I got a miss call from your number.
SM : Issit?? But I really didn't call you leh

Suspect's mum and victim continued to chit chat for awhile before hanging off afterwhich the mum check the mobile dailed list and confirm that there was an outgoing call to the suspect. Who could have done it?

___________________________________________________

Crime 2

Victim - Mr Cheong (Suspect's Mum ex contractor turn good buddy)

Ringgggggggg

C : Hey Mdm Ivy, why ah?
SM : Huh?? Why what?? You call me and then ask me why somemore??
C : No mah you call me mah!
SM : No what you are the one who called me what!
C : My mobile registered a missed call from your number leh
SM : ohhh... sorry about that.. its' not me.. who called.. it's probably.....

Suspect's Mum went on to advice victim 2 that unless he received more than 2 miss calls, if not no need to return call.

___________________________________________________


Crime 3

Victim - Vanessa (V) (Suspect's Mum ex colleague whom she seldom keep in contact)

Ringgggggggg

V : Hi Ivy, didn't hear from you for a long time
SM : Hi Vanessa, yeah.
V : What's up?
SM: Huh?? nothing ah.
V : U called right?
SM : Huh??? no leh
V : hmmmmmmm

Suspect's mum went on to explain how she was victimized...
_________________________________________________

Crime 4

Victim - Ah Chuan (AC) (Suspect's Dad Brother in Law)

Our house phone goes Ringggggggg at 11+ night time

AC : Hello Ivy ah, you looking for me ah?
SM : Me?? No leh
AC : hmmm ok nvm, maybe I see wrongly.

AC hangs off and not long after the house phone ring again

AC : Hey you just call me again?
SM : No leh
AC : Got leh..
SM proceeded to peep in the room and saw suspect meddling with her mobile phone..
SM: Oh it's not me.. it's Declan.. Sorry about that
AC : Ok....
______________________________________________

Crime 5

Victim - Leonard (L) (Suspect's Mum Friend)

Met on MSN
L : hey got 1 night ahhh your son called me at 11+
SM : Issit?? hahaha how you know it's him?
L : I thought how come u called me so late and when I answer the call I heard a baby babbling away
SM : ahhhahaha sorry sorry.

______________________________________________


There are various other victims who did not formalized their report to the authority on the phantom calls make to them. These crimes stated above do not include phantom sms sent out and also calls make to 999.....

4 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

We used to let Ethyl play with our cordless phone, but never our mobile phone.

Until one day i realised she actually punched in 999...

I freaked and luckily she didn't press the call button.

Mobile phones is a no-no for Ethyl. She knows I will not be happy whenever she touches it...unless I turn off my mobile, else I won't let her meddle woth it.

Maybe u wana give him an old mobile that is no longer in use?

Anonymous said...

wahahahaha!!!!! the poster is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

lol...so cute!!!!lucky i am not one of the victim. I wish i am one of them so i can date him out for neh neh. ;p

Mama Kat said...

Shannon likes to press the 'speaker' button on my bedroom and cordless phone.. (to hear the 'du du' sound.. and press alot of number while u not watching.. but lucky till now no 999 yet, but got *** n ### alot... wohahahaha