Still Down

The poor little chap is still puking on and off and running slight temperature averaging about 37.3 degrees. I gave the PD a call yesterday and he said that we need not bring him back since he is generally still active. That's something which I am quite glad about. At least he's still moving around, though not as much as his usual self. He's been sleeping alot though. We were wondering whether he ate something wrong as 1 day before he was ill, we brought him for a jap buffet. We didn't feed him sashimi lah, he just ate cooked stuffs and of course plenty of desserts... look at how this boy was enjoying his food just a day before he was down.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

That's him eating mango pudding. He loves it. I think he ate 2 of those

Since it was a holiday, we brought mil, sil and evelyn along too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look at the ice cream I created!! Don't it looks professional??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

opps sorry I got carried away.. I'll get all excited when i talk about food. I just love to it. yummy yummy. We were actually invited to a new year's eve lunch by one of my business associates tomorrow but seems like we won't be able to make. The virus had in fact migrated to the dad and I have a funny growl going on in my stomach, seems like I will be the next one....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

KUISHINBO!!!!!!!! but they used to be a better deal...:P

Vyvy said...

wahh u good ah.. like that u can also tell...

Really ahh?! I like it there cos of the sashimi :)

blurblur said...

Is the Jap food there really nice? I've never been there though..heard alot about them.

Do take care ya! Have plenty of rest!:)

Anonymous said...

hahaha... you are talking to a glutton lei!! :P

MomsyWorld said...

YUMMY!!!

I wish Ethyl will love jap food like ME!!! :)

Vyvy said...

blur, you are actually talking to 2 glutton so to speak :p