New Year New Look

Finally, I got my butt up and do something about the monotonous look of my blog. Seeing that many mamas had took great pain and effort to give their blog a fresh look, I guess I should not just sit around and let my baby's blog rot. Wanting to do it is one thing, getting down to doing it is another... look at the time now?? wahhhh 2:36am already.... Applaude my effort please!!! I'm an IT idiot... i nearly died while changing the template... the html codes nearly killed me.... so if you guys spot any flaws just ignore it ok??? Mercy mercy me!!! I can't fix it!!

Looking back, my first post was on 21 December 2004. Wow! It's nearly a year since I started blogging about my little boy. How time flies and when I relook at the photo in that post, the grouchy boy in there does't look like the one sleeping on my bed now at all. It just reminded me how fast these little ones really grow.

So let this new look be a little pressie to myself and my boy and hope that I will have time and energry and enough brain cells to continue to update about him in years to come. Cheers! Merry X'mas!

7 comments:

ky said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Ivy! The twinkle twinkle little star theme is nice :)

blurblur said...

Wow, wow! This is nice...i saw this template and fell in love with it..well you've beat me to it:)) I'll have to move my butt too and do somthing to my blog..is it VERY tedious??

Have a blessed Christmas! :))

Anonymous said...

nice nice!! i was doing my usual blog reading rounds when i suddenly saw a new blog which i never add into my blog list... nice... i like!!

Vyvy said...

haha blur!! I bet u to it! It's really fine, you can still do the same one. Actually I like the other pinkish one better but since Dec is a boy so I thought it will be more appropriate to have this blog in blue.

It's not really that difficult if u are not too particular, just cut and paste the template but make sure u back up ur old template first in case anythign goes wrong... it's when i started to add those links that i can't get what i wanted.. notice my links got no bullets?? it's suppose to hv white starry bullets.. :( but can't get it right.. the alignment keeps going off.. sigh....

MomsyWorld said...

i hv a bit of probs getting into this...

It's nice to see a change! :)

Irene said...

I love it. It's awesome!

Vyvy said...

thanks thanks! at least you gals love it!, my effort paid off!