Back to Child Care

He's back in childcare since yesterday. I expected him to wail when we handed him over to the teacher after resting at home for about 10+ days. He didn't. He was cool and calm and I'm real glad about it.

Prior to his return to childcare, the centre actually sent a rep to visit him at home and they even bought him a pressie. The centre gave him a little toy train and a pack of mini milo drinks. The pressie even came with a little greeting card which his teachers penned down their well wishings. Need I say more about their great services and their care for the little ones at their centre? I doubt so.

See how this boy is enjoying his milo drink.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Despite my hope to keep HFMD confine to just him, I was informed that 2 other little ones went down. Fortunately, they are also considered mild cases and one even recovered faster than Declan and was back at the centre before him. Thus now the record is 3 cases in that centre. Let's hope it'll just stop at 3.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Declan has recovered!

blurblur said...

Yeah! Declan is cool! After absent for so many days, he did not cry at all! Yeah! :)

Damien's school also got 2 cases of HFMD, let's hope this won't spread anymore...

ky said...

Wah! Extras from school, not bad, not bad. :)

Anonymous said...

wow, which sch is tat? so nice of them to send pressie. mind to share?

Anonymous said...

wow, which sch is tat? so nice of them to visit yr son at home and even send pressie. mind to share?

Vyvy said...

it was the west coast branch of the Cherie Hearts Childcare.

Nitheesh said...

Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.



Child Care Centre