Deja Vu

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Cute hor? My friend delivered this little bundle on 20 March and I went to visit her yesterday.

As she was describing to me her birth process via phone on the day of delivery, the memory of me wandering around the delivery ward waiting for the contractions to come in came into my mind vividly. Both of us delivered at Mt A, thus as she described, I could clearly see the delivery suite and the layout of the bed and equipments right before my eyes. DEJA VU! I really can't believe that it's nearly 2 years since that exciting day took place.

For those who've not seen my multply site in the earlier days, here's how I look on the day of delivery.

Image hosting by Photobucket

What's even more deja vu was when I realised that the nurse who was attending to my friend was the exact same nurse who was looking after me then. She was the one who helped me relieved my bladder when I had a swollen urine tract and couldn't pass urine on my own. Then she was just a junior nurse. Now, she's already a staff nurse.

I can't help but pick the little bundle up when I lay eyes upon her. So chubby, so red! Just like how Declan was, when he was a newborn. This was how Declan looked when he was a newborn.

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Don't you think there's resemblence in the below 2 pics??

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

He was 3.65kg then and she is now 3.49kg. Pretty close.

Holding her in my arms made me had an urge to have a second one. The memory of my pregnancy and delivery was a pleasant one. Now, if the dad agree, I will probably try for a second one at the last quarter of this year and if the dad don't agree I may just jolly well stay at 1 as I can't imagining myself chasing after a toddler (or 2 if we kanna twins) in my mid 30s...

6 comments:

blurblur said...

Wow! Dec very chubby hor! Damien weighed only 2.6kg when he was born..like a kitten..;p

Yeah, go try for no. 2 lah..try lah..try lah..;p

Vyvy said...

it takes 2 clap mah. so hubby must decide.

blur don't just talk about me hor? u leh?? ur damien is older than Declan hor :p

Anonymous said...

all the blogging mommies get pregnant together leh!!! then i have more baby tales to read!! :D

Irene said...

On your mark...
Get set...
GO!!!

Let's all try!

Vyvy said...

wahhh YL.. that will be a "BIG PROJECT". you wanna be the project manager and give us the cue on when we should "work" and produce??? hahahah

Irene! seems like you are all ready for no.2!

Anonymous said...

Wendy Sarah Teo

Okay, now, hmm....I..scary, but Dec kind of looks evil as a baby in some pics! No offense. I just thought he looked as if practising 'evil laugh' or something....now anyways, the rest are pretty cute!

-Wendy Teo Mei Lin