huh?? Again???

Declan is down with fever AGAIN!!!! Yesterday evening, he measures 38.5 degrees, however he was still as active as ever. I fed him medication and the fever went down. Phew!

This morning, when Kiat measured him, he was 39 degrees... HOW HOW HOW???? I'm real panicky! With the news reporting that HFMD cases are shooting up real fast and a childcare centre at Jurong had to close down due to HFMD how can I don't panic?? He's just recovered from HFMD, I really hope that he don't get it again this time.....

4 comments:

blurblur said...

Oh dear...but i don't think it's HFMD again..

Do take care and keep us posted again..

Get well soon, Declan..

Yoke Ping said...

Children who first attended childcare will get sick more easily. Hope that it is just common flu virus.

Anonymous said...

Did you thin his milk powder? Same amount of water but half the amount of milk powder. It works for my son. Fever is an indication tat something else is wrong.

MomsyWorld said...

oh...hope he's well soon!

The weather is also bad these days...Ethyl's also sick, but no fever...

I am also down, but no fever...

He will be well soon :)