Declan's Potraits

Ok here comes the long owed potraits. Ignored the quality of the resolution if you can. The lazy me just can't summon up enough energy to scan the photos.. so I took the easy and lazy way out. I simply snap the pages of the album with my handphone camera and uploaded the photos. Thus, what you are going to see, is not the true reflection of the actual quality of the photos. So here you go!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
We've yet put up the montage big potrait. When we get it up, I'll snap a pic and post it again.

The package has since been raised to 900+. Frankly, I believe there are better packages out there.

8 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

is it worth the deal?

As u know...brian and i have been trying to find one that can take nice and natural potrait for our little family.

Vyvy said...

Frankly at the new pricing of 900+ I don't think it's worth it as he's raised his price and taken off some items from the original package. I was lucky was I signed the package last year so it save me $200.

Personally I like the way he capture Declan's natural expression. All the photos are very natural as he didn't do touch up, so you'll see dark eye rings under kiat's eyes and my flawed skin. :p At least it don't looks like those heavily make up makeover pics.

One thing I don't like is the way he took me and kiat's pic (which I didn't post). Looks really awful.

Drop by mil's place when you have time and take a peek at the actual photos.

Vyvy said...

oh yah by the way, you may have noticed that the parents didn't appear much on the photos. This is bcos, we requested the focus to be on the boy not us. My initial intention was to take good shots of him excluding us, but the photographer insist to include us since we are alrady there.

blurblur said...

The pics are nice, i like the 2nd one.

The price is quite steep though...how many shots were there in total?

Vyvy said...

in fact the 2nd one was my fav. I've it displayed on my office desk. the photographer took many shoots but the package will only develop 12 for us. 12 x 5R and 24 pieces of pocket sizes, plus 1 album with all the shots and 1 montage big potrait plus 1 DVD slide show.

the price is indeed a little steep.

Anonymous said...

kekeke... i also like the second one... where he looks so naturally cheeky... :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, all are so lovely,very candid!

ZMM said...

The shots are actually quite nice.. But for that amount of money?? Hmm..