Excited

Tomorrow is The Day! The Day whereby Declan will go to school for the first time! I'm excited and a little anxious! Anxious over whether he will cry, anxious over whether he will like the place, his fellow playgroup mates and teachers, anxious over whether he will take to the schedule of the centre or not.

He seems oblivious of the big step he's gonna take tomorrow. He's still playing as usual. I'll be accompanying him the whole day tomorrow. Kiat said that he's sure this little fellow will not cry. I hope so too! Ohh by the way tomorrow is just a trial for him. I signed him up for a 3 days free trial. If both of us survive the ordeal, I'll enrolled him there.

Oh and I forgot to update that we have decided to choose Cherie Hearts over MMI. One of the main reason being, they are also incorporating montessori method into other activities. In a way, I guess I will get the best of both worlds.

Goodnight folks! I need to turn in early so that I will be able to send him in on time! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Mama Kat said...

oh.. the nearest also got to be Bt Timah ah.. too far for me leh..
but wish Dec will enjoy! Cheers!!

blurblur said...

Hope Declan enjoyed his 1st day in school! :))

Vyvy said...

i don't think he did :p will update soon on that