Lazy wormy

I got a lazy worm at home today. He is none other than Dec.. In all is 18 months on earth, he's never slept this late.. This lazy bum refuses to wake up this morning and as the clock strikes 1p.m, he is still happily snuggling up with the pillows and bolsters in bed.

Usually it's him who will wake me up but today it's the other way round. I shaked him, called him, cuddled him and goes to his ear to whisper :" ling ling, the sun is shining at your bum already... wakey wakey!!" The next thing I heard was a frustrated growl and a pacifier flew into my face..... wahhh so fierce...

So i got the message and left him alone. However mil choose to come in and wake him up forcefully, she just picked him up from bed and since then he has been howling at her heheheheh heng ahhh not me :p

2 comments:

blurblur said...

Hahahah...why he so sleepy?? Must be the mummy lah, bring him out on new year's eve to see fireworks..that's why he not enough sleep...;p

Vyvy said...

:x we are habitual late sleeper leh but he never slept this late before