Tagged

Thank you Fannie for informing me that I've been tagged. I'll just be good and try to fulfill the tag.

Remove the blog in the no.1 spot from the following list and push everyone up one place. Then add your own blog to the bottom spot.

1. The Life of an Independent Babe
2. My All
3. Simply Hantam
4. Princess Diary
5. Baby Talk

And then, victimize another 5 people with the following questions:

1. What were you doing 10years ago?

10 years ago I was about 19.5 yrs old, just graduated from polytechnic and working my butt off repaying my study loan.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?

1 year ago my son was just about 6 months old which means that I spent most of my time feeding him with the best food on earth for infants aka breastmilk. I was probably cuddling and staring at him most of the time too.

3. 5 snacks you enjoy

Chocolate
Twisties (green and red labels)
Cheezel or any forms of cheese rings
Potato chips, corn chips etc.
Cakes!!!! ALl time FAV!!! Esp Cheese Cakes!!!


4. 5 songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now

The alphabet Song
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Itsy Bitsy Spider
I love you (from Barney)
I'm learning to spell my name (from Barney)

All thanks to my son, now my head is just filled with kiddy songs and rythmes..


5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire

a) Invest my millions to generate more millions.
b) Be a full time student and make myself Dr Seah!
c) Buy a house to accomodate all my dependents.
d) Open an account and dump 100K for each of my children (that is if I am going to reproduce more)
e) Help the poor and the needy


6. 5 bad habits

a) Biting nails
b) sleeping too much
c) turning in too late
d) Waking up too late
e) lazing in bed for hours before I am willing to get up


7. 5 things you like doing

a) Hogging the computer to surf and blog
b) Shopping
c) High Tea! especially those which serves plenty of pastries and cakes!
d) Cuddling my son
e) Inhaling the smell of my son, no matter how smelly he is! ohhh except when he poo..


8. 5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again

a) Body hugging dresses... got protruding tummy...
b) Size XX Cup X bra - my former bust size when I was still breastfeeding..
c) Tops with plunging neckline, cos got nothing more to show off
d) High heel shoes which is more than 3 inches.
e) Bikini... tummy not toned enough...


9. 5 favourite toys

a) Dell Axim
b) Playstation 1
c) My auntie's Xbox and playstation 2
d) My desktop
e) my son! what else could it be??!! ha!


10. Five bloggers to pass on

a)Mama Katherine
b)Mama Irene
c)Mama Kwai Yoke
d)Mama Blur
e)My Wonder Twin Power Girl


Phew!!! Finally it's over!!! Sorry gals for tagging u :p

2 comments:

Irene said...

Stay tuned... I'll post it soon.

Right now, it's my reading time :)

blurblur said...

Hehe..never know i'm so popular, got tagged by 3 mamas (including you) :P i've cracked my brain over the weekends, will post it soon..:)))