Please don't drop

"sob sob sob"

While I was typing away on my PC, I heard Declan crying in a very "pek chek" (frustrated) manner. I turned to see him crying while eating banana. I was wondering why he eat until so "pek chek". Then his ah ma told me :" He ahhh refuse to let the banana skin drop off lah"

whahahhahah

This boy, prefers the skin to stick on to the bottom of the banana while he eats it. I guess maybe the ah ma may have peeled the skin too low that's why after a few touches the skin dropped off. So you see this frustrated little toddler holding the banana in one hand and the banana skin on the other hand and trying to put the skin back while crying and eating the banana all at the same time. hahahah quite entertaining!

4 comments:

ZMM said...

Declan cried until like that mummy still find it entertaining..

Aiyo.. bad la this mummy.
(but sometimes we can't help it also hor).

Btw, Happy New Year to you and Declan hor.

Vyvy said...

lol, it was so funny mah i can't help it :p I was laughing n laughing and when he saw me laughing he also burst out laughing and stop crying :p

Phoebe said...

Dec is so cute! He is already showing plenty of his personality :)

1+2mom said...

LOL!!Just like my gals, they rather take a new one also dunwan no skin banana.