Death to the Mozzies!!!

One day, after I entered my “Mozzie Kisses” entry, I woke up in the morning and found another huge mozzie bump on Little Dec’s upper left thigh and one more strategically planted on the top of his “sparsely haired” head…..

ARghhhhhhh Fed up!!! I swear that if I don’t kill u mozzie I’m not MAMA SEAH!!!!

But yesterday went pass uneventfully. In fact most of the day I was out so… Mozzie could just leisurely cruised around the flat without me threatening to drain it’s blood or my boy’s blood so to speak.

My mum went frantic after seeing Declan’s “bumpy” legs, he urged me to send him to the clinic. She’s worried about dengue fever. In fact I’m worried too and it didn’t help that there was report of rising Dengue Fever cases recently.

All these while, we were wondering how come Mozzie so clever, only kissed Declan and not the rest of the adults at home. However, this Mozzie was overcome by greed! Drinking from Declan could no longer quench it’s thirst and kill it’s hunger. It shifted his target from soft and tender Declan to tough and thick skinned me! 没死过!!!! I woke up with an itch on my right foot. I scratched scratched, open my eyes and wahhhh there was a huge bump on my foot! That really made me fume!! At the same time, I felt a sense of relieve because this meant that Mozzie had finally got sick of tasting Declan’s blood and decided to savor on his mama instead.

I was still lying in bed thinking about how I should declare war on the Mozzie Clan when I detected a black being perching quietly on my pillow. AH HA!!! It’s none other than MOZZIE!!!! I got overexcited and forgot that I promised to poke it with a needle. Instead I extended out my hand and *PIAK* hahahahah victory!!!! Mozzie was reduced to a little black mess. There was no “blood shed” leh…. It was just a black mess without any hint of blood…. uh-oh… did I malign that poor little mozzie?? Maybe it’s not him/her?? Maybe its it’s friend who was the culprit??!! Anyway I don’t care! For my baby’s sake, I’ll rather 宁可杀错不可放过 (rather kill wrongly, then to let the real culprit off)!!!! That’s an expression of motherly love, I suppose.

DEATH TO THE MOZZIESSSSS!!!!!!

2 comments:

huileng said...

Alamak, what happened, how come so many mosquito at your area? Maybe you need to get some mosquito net to protect your little one.

Vyvy said...

no idea leh... dunno where all those mozzies come from... there's more mozzie stories for me to tell... I'll go get a mosquito net and some repellent, mosquito coils and "defend" our territory.