Look Alike?

Initially I thought of adding this post in my Multiply and share my friends' views here after they voice their comments (if any). However, there seems to be some problem with Multiply.com and thus I keep getting an error message. So *shrugs* bo bian, I shall just post it here first and when Multiply.com decided not to "hang up and sell" then I'll put it there too.




I was just looking through my archives of photos and was showing my colleague my baby pics when Carol commented that this particular pic resembled Declan. So I itchy hand, put both of our pics together and decided to let you all decide if we really resemble each other.

Kiat said that our eyes and nose look like each other but not the lips. Obviously he looked more "well fed" then I did. If I'm not wrong I think that pic of mine was taken when I was about 3yrs old. So.. If we do look alike, then I guess Dec will look more or less like that when he is 3 years old, minus the hair of course.

0 comments: