Mozzie Kisses

Stupid mozzie!!! Kissed Baby Dec ssssoooo many times!!!!! Look at his poor little limb.





So 可怜hor???!! I see liao so heart pain…Crying 1 Of all the 6 human beings at home… this idiotic mozzie gotta choose to sting the one with the least “catchment area”!!!! Not once but 7 times!!! All congregated on his left leg!

At least if mozzie choose to sting any one of the adults, we can locate the itch accurately and scratch it to sooth the itch… but for a baby he do not have the right motor skill to aim specifically at the little bumps and scratch them! Imagine how irritating it’ll feel if u are itching all over but unable to scratch it! Poor boy….

This mozzie better pray with all his available limbs that I dun see him!!! If i do I'm gonna use a needle to poke him and drain him of all my boy's blood!!Hot Head

Anyway chaps, I’ve uploaded about a few new pics on little Dec, you can see it here.

6 comments:

huileng said...

He probably has the thinest skin that is the easiest to poke. His leg looks like a big fat raddish, the mosquitoe probably thought it could get a biggest feast there :P

Anonymous said...

Better be careful with those bites. I hear dengue is on the rise again in Spore...

-dg

Vyvy said...

yeah, I was kinda worried abt dengue, but then again my boy didn't develop fever or watsoever. so i guess he'll be fine. Will continue to monitor him. Thanks

Mel said...

my girl has 3 bites on her forhead and one on her cheek last week. So i can emphatize with u! Death to mozzies!A lady told me (after seeing how "mor peng" my girl is), apply a thin layer of Ju Yi You onto the child after they fall asleep. that smell seem to repel the mosquito off. I have tried for past few nites, no more new bites on her!

Vyvy said...

hmmm ok! will try the ru yi yu! Yesteday I tried one new lotion from Johnson baby, make my baby smell nice nice too. It's call Johnson baby clear lotion. and together with the mozzie coil. No more bites too!

DEATH TO THE MOZZIES!!!!

Anonymous said...

actually...both adults and children shouldn't scratch their mosquito bites...their skin could break, causing even more problems! So it's actually better to lightly beat the area where bitten, then apply some soothing cream and spray more repellants!