Code REd

Somehow this year‘s Chinese New Year there is extra emphasis on red clothes. My mil has been harping us to wear red this year but I really do not wish to be a walking ang bao, so I bought pink for myself instead.

I keep thinking that the “wear red” rule only applies to us adults until yesterday, when mil says:” New Year is coming, must wear red red for baby, don’t wear dark colours for him.” OOPS! I didn’t buy any red clothes for Declan. The closest is an orange t-shirt. How HOW???!!! Sure kanna nag…..CHam!

1 comments:

Captain 熊猫 said...

GO and plonk one on him, better spend the little $$. I know it cost darn expensive today.. but given luck and your bargaining skills, you probably can get a much reasonable price than being ripped off.

Mai cham mai chamz, everything is under control.