Like Mother Like Son

Then it was Like Father Like Son.



Now it's like mother like son.



Daddy snapped this pic while I was busy blogging and baby was busy meddling with his ang bao. Though I'm caught in the most undemure pose... neverthelss I still decide to share this with all here. *sigh.....* can't daddy just warn me and ask me to move my legs a little closer to each other before snapping the photo???? Don't laugh ok??! Don't even snigger!! Otherwise next time I don't share with u guys liao!

6 comments:

huileng said...

Sorry, but I must go "hahaha"! Putting the two pictures one after another makes them so interesting to look at.

I guess the kid has recovered?

Vyvy said...

hmmm... laugh at my undemure pose right...??

Thanks for the concern, Declan is on his way to recovery with just a little hint of cough and running nose. His appetite is now about 80 to 100ml. :)

Vyvy said...

ohh to add on. 我把Daddy拍得美美的,可是Daddy把我拍得blur blur的......

Captain 熊猫 said...

Ivy, must train ur husband to focus... remember the force aka Star Wars???

Else get him to recall how he hold his other 'wife'- M16 when he did his BMT... the principles are the same. Trust me, I have been shooting enough.

HJ

Anonymous said...

The pic is really cute...so funny when u look at both pic at the same time.

By the way,i know how to focus is just that i m using my handphone camera to take the shoot so it turn out to be blur.... :)

Kiat

Captain 熊猫 said...

to: Kiat

ic... next time use digital cam... else we all have to see Ivy complain about you. *hahaha*