My Belated Valetine Pressie

As Declan was ill till 不清不楚 for the past 1 week, we did not really plan for Valentine's Day. So nothing romantic happened that day unless you consider a trip down to KKH as a romantic trip lah. Anyway I'm not a lomantic person in the first place. I dread mushy stuffs. Cannot tahan cos my hair will all stand heheheeee.



See? That was how I spent the first part of my Valentine's Day. Doozing off in the waiting area of KKH with baby in hand. Got caught red handed by Daddy. All 3 of us had not been sleeping well ever since Declan fell sick. So ahh whenever I have the chance, I'll try to catch my ZZzs. Don't worry for Declan, I will not drop him. I didn't really drift to dreamland, I just closed my eyes for a few seconds to rest my eyes.

Today when I came back to office, Daddy sent me an email titled "a present to u" with this photo attached.



Can you see the little message he created? I don't think you guys can see the words right? Anyway it says :"Hi Mummy, Happy Belated V-day. Hope you and dad will be lovely forever." and it's "signed off" as Love Declan. hahahah so cute, but dunno why my little Declan's pic looked so stretched. I guessed he meant "loving" instead of "lovely". So folks! That's my belated V-day present.

4 comments:

Phoebe said...

Hello! Surfed over from Huileng's. Your VDay present is so sweet! Declan is so cute! Hope he is feeling better now. Take care!

Vyvy said...

hi hi welcome welcome. I've been reading your blog too. Tim is soo sooo cute too!! so chubby!!

He's on his way to recovery. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...kiat is always so thoughtful and sweet...unlike mine...so square...glad to hear that declan's better! interested to know my v'day gift? A bowl of barley with gingko nuts bought by myself!

Vyvy said...

oops. poor thing... on my side I'm the square one :p I didn't give him anything cos we agreed not to get each other pressies already mah hehheee