Retreat of Mozzie Clan

Yesterday my ever helpful and caring SIL bought a bottle of Johnson & Johnson Baby Clear Lotion and a bottle of medicated cream for Declan and brought it all the way to MIL’s house for us, after hearing Little Dec’s encounters with the mozzies. So nice of her.
I’ve never seen the J&J lotion before. It came in a clear green bottle and it was stated on the bottle that it could help keep mozzies away.

Before Little Dec turned in, we applied the J&J lotion on areas which he could not reach with his mouth and hands. We were so Kiasu, we even applied some on his head, rubbing it into his hair as if its some conditioner. No choice! Somehow his botak head seem to attract the mozzies alot. I’ll rather he lost all his hair then to have him contract Dengue Fever. A Plus point was the lotion actually gave off a pleasant flowery sweet smell.

For double protection, we lighted the mozzie coil also.

The double protection seems to work! This morning when I checked, no more new mozzie kisses on Dec!! None on me either! Kiat didn’t complain, so I suppose he’s alright too!

Mozzies had retreated!! Yahooooooooooo!

To play safe, I’m gonna do the same tonight plus RU YI YU on his tummy as suggested by bolasiow. Triple protection tonight for Declan!

Death to the mozzzzzzzzieeeeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!

0 comments: