Cough Cough

I thought all was well again when Declan's fever subsided... How wrong I was... He woke up yesterday morning with a mild cough, so I sent him to a GP clinic and was prescribed a cough syrup. His cough elevated from mild to bad cough by night time....

He coughed the whole night, unable to sleep. So poor thing. Just when he's about to fall asleep, he'd cough... causing him to wake up again... and as he was about to doze off again, he'd cough again... The equation went like this - baby couldn't sleep = daddy and mummy also couldn't sleep..

This morning, the 可怜宝宝 woke up with a running nose on top of the cough... sigh...

Does anyone has any tested cough remedy? His appetite is really bad too.. Should I still continue feeding him his cereal? I did not feed him any thing unusual, where does the cough comes from? Can it be due to my diet? Any suggestion on a suitable recipe to boost his appetite? His milk intake is still at about 60ml per 2.5 to 3 hr feed...

0 comments: