Accidental Success

Little boy woke up in the morning and annouced :"I want to 'she she'"

I replied :" Just do it baby, you are wearing diaper." I proceeded to give him a hug and a tap on his butt. eh?! opps I forgot to help him put on diaper last night. I helped him pull down his pants and let him pee in his potty. While he was peeing, his doubtful mother went into the bedroom and use her hands to feel around the mattress.

Phew! It's all dry. He slept through the night without his diaper and he didn't wet himself! SURPRISE! But no, I am not ready to let him try sleeping without his diaper again tonight. I need to be mentally prepared for this first, in case he flood us in the night.

3 comments:

blurblur said...

Wow...that's an achievement! You can try let him go diaperless lah...;p

jean said...

wah...can sleep whole night without diaper... that's very good. have you tried it again on the 2nd night? :)

Vyvy said...

uhmm Jean, no... we didn't dare try again :x