Advance Driving Theory Test

I hate to say this... but I guess I can't run away from it. I FAILED my Advance Driving Theory Test. So 丢脸!! To think that I am currently considering whether to sign up for a Psychology course and I actually failed such a simple test!! It seemed simple at least...

Frankly I didn't prepare well, I only flip through the book 1 day before the test and it was after midnight that I quickly browse through the content. All thanks to my little master who keep insisting I draw pictures of train for him even though I am not much of an artist.

When I first took the test 8 years ago, it was done on paper and one had to wait for the result slip to be posted to your address. Now, it's different. Its all computerise. The suaku me went into the room and saw rows of terminals. I was assigned a station and I started to look high and low for the keyboard to the terminal. I found none. You know why? Because it is a touch screen terminal... kaozzz...... the moment you finish your 50 questions and hit enter to confirm you want to end the test, the result will flash right in front of you.

Yours truely had the honour of this message :"you have FAILED" flash right in front of my terminal after I hit the enter key. My next try will be on 8th Decemeber, let's hope I will not receive the same message again...

5 comments:

jean said...

Oh dear....talking abt test, i never like it but in any case dun be upset k. Try again in dec.

Jia you! jia you! Mental supporting you :)

Anonymous said...

not 丢脸lah... you are better than this someone here who never even dare to go for the test... yet!! until i muster enough evidence that i do not have two left legs and putting me on a vehicle behind the wheel would not kill anyone or myself, until i have saved up enough Vitamin M, i dun think i would be going for the test any time soon!! :P

IMMomsDaughter said...

Wow, nowadays theory also so hi-tech. At least you've got the guts to try, good for you. Thank Goodness I got my licence at 18 years old :)

blurblur said...

Never mind, try again! :) I tried 3 times before i passed leh..even more 丢脸 ah! :P

Jia you ok? :)

Yoke Ping said...

Hi, I am an avid reader of your blog. Do not give up on the theory exam. Go enrol in Comfort CDC e-Trial tests, the actual test questions are from the pool of e-trial test questions available. However, I am not sure about the fees. I am sure you will pass with flying colors.