Back to Reality

I'm back since Friday night. Declan was at the door to welcome us back. He kept chanting :" Hello hello" excitedly. How I miss his million watt smile. Mil said he didn't miss us. We were told that when he was asked :" where is your Daddy and Mummy?" He'll just reply :" Work work. " matter of factly.

I spent my first half hour home harrassing my kid. When I was at Hong Kong, whenever a toddler skipped pass me, I'll be reminded of my little monkey. As many of you might had guessed and adviced correctly, Declan was the ultimate "winner" of this trip. He got the most pressie. So much about my trip for now. I'll share the photos and some things about this trip in later posts. Too lazy to deal with them now :p

Back to reality, Declan's appetite is still at the top of my hit list. He hardly eats. Sil recommended Appeton.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She shared that her friend gave her kids Appeton and their appetite improved. I happened to catch a glimpse of the advertisement on TV last night, so, I decided to give it a try. Hope it helps.

I got a bottle of Appeton and another bottle of Vidaylin from Abbott at Guardin Pharmacy earlier this evening.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Vidaylin is a multi-vitamin. I thought since he's not eating much, I should just try giving him some supplement until his appetite improves.

Let's hope Appeton works.

2 comments:

ZMM said...

Actually since the child is born, all we ever shop for is for them right?

Aah.. what did you get for Declan from Hong Kong?

Anonymous said...

Ryan was given Vit C with Lysine sometime back but cannot remember whether it's Appeton. Lysine is supposed to increase the appetite. So, was there plenty of shopping for yourself in HK?