Change of Plans

Remember the results of my child bearing ultimatum in May 2006? Frankly speaking, I wasn't quite thrill with the result. Though it allow me to pursue my dream, but it extinguises my hope of having another child. BUT now I'm glad to annouce there's gonna be a change in plans!!

open your ears and your eyes ok???!! I'M GONNA HAVE A 2ND CHILD!!!!!!!!! yahooooooo!!! I'm overjoyed! Kiat finally agreed to a 2nd child. I didn't force him ok??!! It was a mutual agreement. For that I will be pushing back my studies and probably won't be able to pursue my dream as a psychologist, but it's perfectly alright!! Being surrounded by a bunch of preggy blogging mummies really push my desire to have a 2nd kid over the edge! Agnes, Irene,Blurblur, you gals really motivated me!

Can you feel my joy?

I've gotten folic acid and will be taking it faithfully. Hopefully no.2 will come soon. Wait for my good news.

FANNIE WHEN YOUR TURN?? :x

12 comments:

wtpgRR said...

恭喜老爷,贺喜夫人! Kekeke...
Waiting for your good news kekeke...kekeke...kekeke...

Can you feel my joy for you? ;p

Anonymous said...

ho ho ho!!!!! hope to hear the good news soon!!! soon we would have a trio of new babies!! from Zara's mama, Damien's mama and... Declan's mama?? :P

Irene said...

hahaha. Jia You! Jia You!

MomsyWorld said...

wah...so envious leh...

I do hope to join in the preggy mama's league...but as I told u earlier, Brian will chip in the fun when I change my job.

Well, I a happy for u tho' a little piggy...my chance of having a "mickey mouse" is higher leh...once u are preggy...the pressure will be on me liao :(

jean said...

Yes!! I can feel your joy of wanting a 2nd one. For a while as I read, I thot you are already pregnant! But you will be soon.... :)

Ya the desire is so strong, right with all the preggy blogging mommies. ha. when will be mine?

blurblur said...

I can feel your joy all over the post!!! Can you feel my joy for you too?? :)

Jia you o! I'm sure you'll have good news for us very very soon...it's the season of getting preggy...hehe...:)

IMMomsDaughter said...

I can feel your happiness in joining the club of pregnant mommies so, hope your plans come true. Good for you!

Vyvy said...

Thanks ladies for sharing my joy!!!! Jean hope you will join me soon! Fannie, once my second one conceived you better remember to bring your ear plug everytime you come over :x

Phoebe said...

So happy that you finally broke the news :)Be spontaneous and naughty! lol remember what i shared with you about the ovulation thingy ;)

Vyvy said...

haha Thanks Phoebe! but ahhh... i am not noti by nature wor :x

ZMM said...

Hey.. work hard hard.. and play hard hard yeah.. enjoy it while you are at it.. it's more 'fruitful' that way.

Will await your good news.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Jia you Jia you! Just make sure Dec is also ok with it lah.. XDXDXD