Year End Wish List

These are the items in my 2006 year end wish list.

Sony Ericsson W850i




Kiat had offered to take this item off my wish list for me as a christmas pressie. I'm really looking forward to laying my hands on this!


Sony DSC-T10




Kiat asked me to choose which item for him to help me strike off the list. I volunteered to strike this item off myself as it's more costly then the handphone. There is a PC show next week, I'm hoping I'll be able to get a good deal then. I'm still comtemplating whether to get a white or a pink one. I've been wanting to get a new digi camera for the longest time. The one I am using right now is a real dinosaur, only 3 megapixel and it's reaction is really damn slow!!! arghhhhhhhhhh!!! In fact I'm so desperate for a new camera that I don't mind if there is a good deal for another model or another brand.

Addidas Sports Jacket




I can't find a pic of the exact jacket that I wanted.. this was one of the closet. The one in my mind was a black one with gold letterings, without a hood.

I am a simple lady, that explains why there are currently only 3 items on my wish list. If God forbid me to get all and will only allow me to choose 1 out of the list, then it'll be the camera. I need it to capture the best moments of my boy. I'm keeping my fingers cross!!! Good deal!! please!! give me a good deal for my camera!!!

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

That phone is so cool. My hairstylist wander to Starhub to 'make some noise' about him being a loyal customer etc... and straightaway got a $100 voucher. He purchased the phone on the spot! HAHA!

Vyvy said...

cool right! can like that one ah?? Maybe I shd get Kiat to go make noise at Starhub too as he is also a "starhubber". heheheh

Phoebe said...

I am serious! He was so happy with his purchase and couldn't wait to show me when i was at the salon waiting for him :P