My Past 1 week

I've not been updating for about 1 week. Busy lah. Below are bit and pieces of what happen over the last 1 week. Nothing really exciting but I'm happy.

First of all I got my new mobile!!! YEAH!!!!! my Sony Ericsson W850!!!! In white! It's really really coooolll!!! Kiat paid for it as my christmas pressie as promised. I paid for an extra battery which come with a free desktop charger though. I'm not complaining, really!


Secondly, I got the 2nd item on my wish list striked off too!!! I bought myself a new digital camera from which Sitex Show 2006 is now on at Singapore Expo. Instead of a sony T10, I got myself a Casio Exlim Z700. This new toy cost me $545, with a Samsonite haversack , 2 x 1G SD memory card, mini tripod stand, SD card reader, cleaning kit all thrown in. Please tell me it's a good deal.. I bought a red as red is one of my favorite colour!

While I was at Expo, there's also a John Little Sale, I ended up lugging back 7 sets of new bedsheet, to be shared with the family and not just for myself, and a new foldadble mattress. My intention was to go in to get some wet wipes only... See how easily ladies are defeated by the temptation of sales?

This post was crafted while I'm camping in the office... I'll be sleeping over in the office tonight.. been here since 4+p.m... need to set of from office by 3.30a.m tomorrow... that's why me and 2 other colleagues decided to camp in...


I miss wrestling with my boy already... That's him with his milk bottle getting ready to sleep but yet still cheeky..

3 comments:

IMMomsDaughter said...

Lucky you on the Xmas prezzie :) Splurging on yourself too for Christmas? Lol. I know, I too cannot ressist the temptation of sales.

Btw, where are you off to, why the camping at the office? I'm lost here :(

jean said...

wow!! your new hp and camera very cool leh! Ya, me too. When got sales, we can think of alot of things to buy ..hehe... but now got to stop a little bit cos not working.

Irene said...

very cool indeed. you are so high tech!