Captain's ball update

For those who wish me well for my Captain's ball match, sorry to disappoint you gals... my team lost. *sob* *sob* *sob*

Tomorrow (or should I say today since it's already pass midnight) will be our last game. If we win, we'll be 3rd, if we lost, we'll be 4th. Nevertheless, our boss had already asked her secretary to arrange for her to buy us lunch in view of our "hard work" and spirit! Yahoooooooo!! Food is my greatest motivation!!! I live to eat. Since we had already secure a meal, I think we need not play too hard tomorrow (or today) :x

Captain's Ball is coming to an end, just received a call this afternoon from HR to ask if I wanted to form a team to play inter institute Table Tennis. My GOD! Though I can play table tennis, but my level of skill is only suitable for trashing people like my Manager.. Hello YIH MING!! I hope someone will tell you about this. whahahahah. Playing inter institute game??? I better don't make a fool out of myself.

0 comments: