Merry X'mas


Yesterday was my office's year end party for our patients. My role was to play Santarina and distribute free Milo to our patients and visitors. It was fun though tiring. I realised there are alot of very skeptical Singaporeans. Before they accept our Milo, they'll ask :" Must I pay?" Some chose to wave us off or reject us even before we could say anything. Upon seeing others taking our cups, they then realised it was really free and they would come back and shyly ask for a cup.


Because of this event, we had a really late lunch. However, it was a very sumptous meal. Our in house kitchen pampered me and my colleague with the Christmas Meal served to our private patients. There's turkey, sausage, ham, water chestnut, pumpkin soup, fruit platter and mini log cake! Yummy yummy!!! Who says hospital food sucks?!





Not only was the meal yummy, it looks pretty too. See the tiny plate of log cake? Cute right?

I hereby wish all of you MERRY X'MAS!!! Enjoy your holidays!!!!!!

0 comments: